I do that too, if I like the current system or I'm just not in the mode to change or I'm too experienced with it. I would tell you the same. Sorry Its a technical limitation, we can't do it. But Thanks anyway!
What does Technical Limitation REALLY mean
Type "Technical Limitation" in Microsoft Word.
Right click -> Point to Synonym
You will get the following:
- I don't feel like doing it.
- The current system is doing fine.
- I want to leave the office early.
- Go away.
- Not part of the contract.
- Pay more.
- That would ruin my experience.
I decided to delete that from my dictionary.