|Click to go view the course (special discount)|
USE DISCOUNT COUPON CODE: PYTHON-OCT19
Do you know Python and want to take it to the next level? How about writing a website in Python, or an API so your fellow developers can consume in JSON over simple HTTP. With the boom of microservices and API, developers who are used to working with Python writing scripts can now take their knowledge to the backend. This course will teach you the basic of web servers, how to setup the Python Web server and write interesting cool applications on the backend. By the end of the course you will be read to take on the world and write your own services and APIs, read and write from databases, do sophisticated load balancing on your Python services, work with Jupyter notebooks and much much more!
What you’ll learn
- Build cool web applications and APIs for other clients to consume
- Learn how to serve a basic website with Python as the back end
- Turn your existing Python libraries into web APIs to be consumed by other developers with other languages
- Install, use and deploy Jupyter Notebooks
- Learn how to Implement Load Balancing for your Backend Python services
- Learn Backend Database programming with Python and PostgresSQL: connect, query, write and commit transactions.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Able to understand basic programming principles
- Beginner Python developers interested in building HTTP web APIs in Python
- Experienced Python developers who want to expose their Python libraries as a web service for other developers
- Data scientists who want to do heavy computational workload on the backend using vanilla Python or Jupyter notebooks
- Developers who want to use Python to build APIs that write to a backend database
Check out the course a special discount when you buy from this linkhttps://www.udemy.com/python-on-the-back-end-for-beginners-http-server/?couponCode=PYBACK2019-2
Coding is the skill by which you can have a way to talk to computers and make them do anything you want. You can write code for many devices. Range from computers like desktop and laptops to smartphones to everyday appliances such as fridges.
What are the requirements?
- No programming experience is required
- All tools are free to download and will be provided in the course
- Microsoft Windows Operating System
What am I going to get from this course?
- Build a real-life powerful desktop applications with C#
- Learn and build applications and apply them in real-life scenarios and context
- Object Oriented Programming Best Practices
What is the target audience?
- Anyone interesting in .NET technology, building Desktop applications or back end services with C#
- Programmers from other backgrounds who interested in building applications with C#
You can watch this course for free on youtube here with ads or buy it and have full access from