Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at geospatial developers who want to work with ArcGIS geodatabases as well as manage them. Having knowledge of building a geodatabase from scratch isn't a must; Learning ArcGIS Geodatabases is ideal for those who want to use ArcGIS geodatabase for the first time, or for those who want to migrate from their existing legacy database to a geodatabase.
What You Will Learn
- Explore the benefits of geodatabases with practical illustrations
- Work with geodatabase datasets covering feature classes, tables, relationship classes, coverage, and annotations
- Model your geodatabase by creating a sturdy design that can sustain large edits and decrease maintenance
- Discover various tools to optimize queries and response time, which will help you to fine-tune your geodatabase
- Utilize Python scripting to author your geodatabase programmatically
- Set up and configure a full-fledged networked enterprise geodatabase using ArcSDE technology
- Add programming flavors to your geodatabase using Python
ArcGIS is an industry standard for geospatial development and management. A geodatabase is the database used to store and manage the spatial data.
Learning ArcGIS Geodatabases offers a comprehensive working and practical experience for readers who are interested in knowing about ArcGIS. The initial chapters guide you through authoring geodatabases and creating a geodatabase schema and datasets. Then, the book focuses extensively on modeling and optimizing geodatabases.
Finally, you will be able to work comfortably with datasets, annotations, and relationship classes, making it easier to migrate from a legacy database to an ArcGIS geodatabase.
Thank you guys for buying my book! Enjoy it and check out my 200+ free video tutorials on IGeometry YouTube channel.
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.