- When you tweet a photo of your kid with Disney logo in the background. That's a $500 fine.
- When you link your blog post to a Skyirm walk-through YouTube video that accidentally shows the player's Charles Jourdan watch or his girl friend's Louis Vuitton bag. That's a $1000 * (#seconds the watch was visible in the video) + $1200 * (#seconds the bag was visible in the video) Fine.
- Seeding The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) from a piratebay tracking server. God forbids that's a year in jail.
- Shooting a video of your kid taking his first poop in the bathroom while Nicole Scherzinger - Right There is playing in the background. Your kid will be old enough to clean your poop in prison.
- You could get 5 years for uploading a Michael Jackson song. One year more than the doctor who killed him.
- If a student posts a copyrighted work to a forum, the whole site could be taken down
I think the Illuminati is taking over the world very soon. Is the 2012 the end? [If I didn't reply to your comments I'm probably in jail for linking to Wikipedia]